||Медсестры в Ирландии?
||Что надо для того,что-бы работать медсестрой? И какие там услоыия для работы?
||МОЖНО ЛИ УСТРОИТЬСЯ НА РОБОТУ МЕДСЕСТЫ ИЛИ САНИТАРКИ В ИРЛАНДИИ?КАКИЕ ТАМ ТРЕБОВАНИЯ И УСЛОВИЯ РОБОТЫ?
||Можно, если подтвердите свой диплом :)
ps - не пишите пожалуйста в ВЕРХНЕМ РЕГИСТРЕ :)
The nurse (applicant) is required to furnish the following:
1. Application form with photograph. The application form must be fully completed (pages one to three) and have a passport size photo attached. A resumé (curriculum vitae) will not be accepted in lieu of the completed application form. All professional work experience for the last five years or from the date of initial registration (whichever is more recent) should be noted.
2. Current nursing licence. A current nursing licence or certificate to practice in the country of origin is required and must be effective at the time of application to An Bord Altranais (Irish Nursing Board).
3. Copies of certificates/degrees awarded. Item 15 on the application form requests details on nursing courses taken since registration. Do not list courses less than one month in duration. Syllabus of courses taken and photocopies of certificates received should be included for any course listed. If a University Degree is listed, the official schools transcripts must be sent direct from the university to An Bord Altranais (Irish Nursing Board) and a photocopy of the degree awarded should be included with the application.
4. Official Birth Certificate/Verification of name change(s). A notarised copy of an official birth certificate must be included. If name(s) are different from those on the birth certificate, documents for verification or name change must be included, that is, marriage certificates or legal documentation of name change(s).
5. Results of English language tests. If English language tests are required by An Bord Altranais (Irish Nursing Board) the results must be enclosed. Such tests can be requested at any time prior to registration.
6. Registration fee
The nurse (applicant) is responsible for arranging for the following to be submitted directly to An Bord Altranais:
1. Verification of original nurse registration/verification of nurse registration from other Nursing Boards. Verification of nursing registration must be mailed direct from the original registration authority or State Nursing Board and from any other Nursing Boards with which the applicant is or has been registered.
2. Transcripts from school of nursing and clinical experience form. Official transcript must be mailed direct from the school of nursing. When contacting the school of nursing for the official transcripts, enclose the clinical instruction form. This form and the official transcript must be received in order to process the application. Applicants are required to have clinical experience in areas listed on the form. If the applicant was educated in more than one school, official transcripts must be sent from each school attended. Copies of syllabi/course outlines should be enclosed.
If the number of hours of clinical experience do not satisfy the requirements of An Bord Altranais, and the applicant has more than one nursing qualification, further transcripts may be requested.
3. Two current professional nursing references. Two professional references are required from nursing personnel (e.g. Director of Nursing, Ward Sister, Charge Nurse). One reference should be from the applicant’s current, immediate nursing supervisor. These references must be submitted on the prescribed forms.
4. Confirmation of professional employment. Confirmation of all employment must be verified by the employing authority on the prescribed forms .
An Bord Altranais may request any other evidence required to be satisfied that the applicant is eligible for registration
Чтобы участвовать в дискуссиях Вы должны авторизоваться!